This everyday training program includes theoretical, psychological and physical preparation for a future professional football player.
Amsterdam (or negotiable)
1 – 4 weeks
Duration of the daily training:
90min, 120 min or 150min
Free first training and evaluation (no obligations)
- Observation of the training and competitive process in a club (for example: watching the training (and play) and in the morning , individual training with the client afternoon).
- Mutual analysis with the client, for him and for his teammates.
- Physical and psychological preparation for the professional player.
- Theoretical preparation – balance between; education – nutrition – training – rest. (Kire’s philosophy).
- Practical part – technique and tactics.
- Development of the performance of the game with both legs (right foot development for the left handed clients, and left foot development for the right handed clients).
- Perfecting the passing technique
- Practical exercises for dribbling.
- Perfecting the running technique (manipulation) of the ball on the ground.
- Perfecting the running technique (manipulation) of the ball in the air with devices.
- Connecting and recommending to managers and clubs.